Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, December 25, 2009

Best Xmas Ever.....

Wao~~~~~~~~

This is so so so so surprice omg...
yesterday morning when im eating bread -.-'' argh ABX is come and want me to receive
something...

Wao...Pinky box....

I guess this is the gift from HIM...

I dunno why but its just feel like him...and then he want me open it when night -.-''
LOL i just cant wait for that...

and then i would like to thanks those friend.....

Have been many years....every xmas u'll still remember me....even i so less to contact with u all...

Thanks for being my friend and thanks for lovin me

And of course thanks my dear dear prince-S


well...i already open the box and ....

I received my fav. Boom Boom Ba.... and card of getting...and necklace and also bracelet and a pinky fat pig hahaha

thats is so much ..... so much of love and happiness...

Well im so happy today...may u all hv merry xmas too...

Muacks.thank you dear.even i know u will say : dont say thanks...im your dear...

I still so thanksful that god let me to having u on my life...

I love you....i'll always love you..

And no one can stop me for loving u now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket